Zulu Impact

Cost Effective Solutions for your Business

The team at ZULU provide businesses with customized phone call services to suit the individual needs of your business. Whether you require short-term or ongoing business phone services, we can create a custom plan that works for you.
ZULU offers 24/7 live chat support, Inbound/Outbound Phone services, and appointment scheduling.

Phone Services for Businesses and Professionals

We understand that regardless of what you do, it’s not always possible to provide an immediate response. That’s where we come in. we provide businesses, both big and small, with professional call answering services. We’ll guarantee every call gets answered no matter the circumstances. If it’s urgent, we’ll make sure you get the message.  If not, we can hold the information or send it to the appropriate person on your behalf. With our business answering services, there are many ways for us to keep you informed; you decide what call answering services you want. Imagine never having to scramble for the phone again – let us take the call and provide all the details right to your mailbox! 

After Hours Services

Wouldn’t it be nice to know you’ll never miss an important call or opportunity again?

We supports businesses by providing after-hours services so that each and every call is answered professionally, no matter what time of day. We can create a custom after-hours phone answering service plan designed with your business in mind and our professional agents can manage calls as if they were a member of your internal team

24/7 CHAT SUPPORT

Our business model is to provide 24/7 live chat support effectively. According to various studies around 5% of your website visitors contacts the company by phone or via filling out web form. The remaining 95% visitors simply diverts off because there is no one to welcome them and answer their questions and eventually they end up with your competitors.
Due to emerging new websites every day, visitors don’t spend for more than few minutes on the internet and therefore we have only few seconds to welcome and engage them into a conversation.

Live chat support is turning out to be an easy, convenient and efficient method for marketing new products and services as well as delivery of timely customer service. We have multiple years of experience in providing high quality contact center and customer care support services to companies across the world. We provide efficient online live chat support outsourcing services that will assuredly raise your customer satisfaction levels.

ZULU Impact help generate Qualified Leads for your business via real time 24/7 live chat support. ZULU Impact will generate the leads and professional personnel can convert these leads into new clients and customers and increase your business revenue.

Outbound Call Services

Mostly people think of outbound call centers as a telemarketing callers. In reality, we provide numerous solutions for outbound call center including:
Lead
Generation
Appointment
Setting
Telesales
& Upsells
Scheduled
Callbacks
Customer
Retention
Surveys
& Feedback
Seminar &
Event Registration
Market
Research

Inbound Call Services

For organizations around the world, providing continued customer support after business hours or on public holidays is a critical requirement. ZULU is a specialist Call Center Support outsourcing Services company and can enable your organization to keep the communication lines with your customers' open 24/7/365.
ZULU use dedicated support models, our staff also provides services for inbound call including:
Lead verification
& qualification
Customer
Service
Technical
Support
Reservation
Services
Order
Processing
Media Support
& Direct Response
Over Flow &
After Hour Support
Help Desk
Services

Web Development

We have been shaping the World Wide Web since 2014. From simple presentation websites to complex web applications, our team of full-stack web developers is ready to craft effective web experiences that delight visitors and meet business requirements

Custom Web Applications

A web solution is tailored to the way your business works and can thus improve every aspect of it, from efficiency to turnove.

Presentation Websites

No matter how small, any business will benefit from a web presence in this day and age.

Ecommerce

Start selling online with a custom e-commerce website developed with conversions in mind.

The software development services that our company provide cover the entire product life cycle

Software architecture and design

Implementation

Testing and quality assurance

Technical & user documentation

Support

Get your free consulting

Wouldn’t it be nice to know you’ll never miss an important call or opportunity again?